(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click SHOP at top, or "ALL COLLECTIONS" (above) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products! Est. completion April 2021.
100% Raw Scottish Blossom Honey. In the spring of each year, we put our hives on the famous soft fruit farms of the local Perthshire area, where our honey bees have been pollinating blossoms for over 60 years. Pollination is essential in producing the perfect berry - in size, shape, colour, texture and flavour. In turn, our bees gather the nectar to produce our Scottish Blossom Honey.
Raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered, this light, soft-set honey has a mild palate and velvety, melt-in-the-mouth texture, ending with a long, sweet tangy finish bursting with fruit. Harvested June 2019.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.