(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click any SHOP menu (at top) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products/images! Est. completion Spring 2021.
100% PURE, RAW, NATURAL - JUST AS NATURE INTENDED
Known as the 'Champagne' of all honeys, our Scottish Heather Honey - our signatory honey - is dark and semi-set. A highly intense, distinctive, warm, woody and floral aroma reminiscent of the Scottish Highlands. An assertive, full-bodied, warm, smoky palate of toffee with underlying notes of plum and coffee. The finish is endless, deep, malty and floral with a tanginess that lingers. Use as a glaze for pork, ham, game, poultry, salmon and trout, and also in cakes, bread and ice cream. Pair with Stilton, Cheedar, Scottish Crowdie or a semi-aged Goat's Cheese.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.