(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click SHOP at top, or "ALL COLLECTIONS" (above) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products! Est. completion April 2021.
At Heather Hills Farm, we believe in creating award-winning, handcrafted, luxury preserves whilst ensuring the survival of the honeybee and their essential work in pollinating the world's food crops. Only the finest local, Perthshire strawberries – pollinated by our own bees who gather the nectar to make our Scottish Blossom Honey – are hand-picked and selected. Gently stirred in small batches in traditional open pans with cane sugar, they are lovingly hand-crafted into a luxuriously rich, extra fruit preserve (minimum 50% fruit content) bursting with luscious fruit and intense flavour. Perfect for a classic Victoria Sponge or that extra special cheesecake.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.