(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click any SHOP menu (at top) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products/images! Est. completion Spring 2021.
Bocas del Toro is an area consisting of an archipelago on the Carribean coast, well-known for its tropical forests. Discovered in 1502 during Christopher Columbus' fourth voyage, the area's cocoa is collected by small farmers from the native Ngöbe-Buglé community. The cocoa groves are in the middle of laurel, peach and banana trees in a varied agrofrestry system.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.