(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click SHOP at top, or "ALL COLLECTIONS" (above) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products! Est. completion April 2021.
Small, shell-shaped pasta made from buckwheat and corn flours. Buckwheat is an amazingly healthy and versatile Italian grain which was grown as a cover crop in northern Italy. Its earthy richness and slight sweetness make it a favorite for traditional northern Italian dishes, but it is versatile enough to enjoy in soups and baked dishes as well. Traditionally prepared with cabbage, garlic, butter and cheese in pizzoccheri al forno, or Parmesan Reggiano, brown butter, and prosciutto, or with toasted walnuts, saute?ed shallots, and wilted kale.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.