(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click any SHOP menu (at top) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products/images! Est. completion Spring 2021.
Complex and fascinating, broad and decided, with hints of artichoke , chicory and thistle fields. An elegant and harmonious oil that has strong tones of balsamic, herbs, mint and rosemary, with additional notes of black pepper. Closes in sweet almond. Pleasantly bitter, well expressed and balanced, incredibly long finish. Serve to finish seafood appetizers, fish or raw beef Carpaccio and marinades, vegetable soups and legumes, grilled vegetables, and herbed salads.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.