(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click SHOP at top, or "ALL COLLECTIONS" (above) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products! Est. completion April 2021.
Tommaso Masciantonio is one of only two dedicated growers in Abruzzo reviving the Intosso olive in a small area of Casoli, Abruzzo, at the foothills of the Maiella Mountain. Here the small Intosso tree thrives even in the cooler temperatures, flourishing in a unique plateau rich in limestone soils. Tommaso’s constant attention to production quality at every stage, results in a unique and intensely flavored olive oil. Seasonally available. By Tommaso Masciantonio.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.