(Local) manufacturers include Washington and Oregon.
• Click any SHOP menu (at top) to return to shopping home.
• Click your browser's Back Button (arrow) to go back to a previous page.
• Click a collection title (under ALL COLLECTIONS) or image (right) to view sub-collections & product pages.
• On product pages, use dropdown (upper right) to filter by keyword.
• Use "quick add" (when hovering over product image) to easily Add to Cart.
• Utilize the Search Bar (at top) anytime to shop by keyword.
Check back soon for more products/images! Est. completion Spring 2021.
68% Dark with Raspberries
Producer, Daniele dell’Orco, is a young Italian man of the world who represents the Italy of today - tradition and innovation combined, with quality of raw materials at the forefront. Daniele mixes his Italian food culture, traditions and ingredients with raw cacao beans that are sourced from the highest quality raw material to highlight the natural floral and fruity flavors of Criollo cacao. Cacao Crudo is sweetened lightly with only coconut flower nectar. Showing his Italian sensibility Daniele highlights his raw chocolate bars with Italian classic regional ingredients like IGP Siracusa lemon and tonda gentile hazlenuts.
All cacao crudo bars are: Made with 100% organic Criollo cacao / Made with known supply chain, fair trade, and sustainable environmental practices / Made with low sugar, and only from coconut- based sources / Vegan / Gluten free / Produced at low temperature / Free of lactose, soy lecithin and palm oil, artificial flavors / Use IGP Italian ingredients such as lemon peel and hazelnuts.
Sign up to get the latest from Haversack on sales, new releases and more…
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and be informed of newly curated products, sales and other news.